Enjoy the Summer Sunshine SensiblyOf course, your dermatologist or aesthetician has probably already warned you at length about how the sun can complicate your skin condition. Excess sweat and oil can trigger acne breakouts. Heat and light can aggravate rosacea and trigger flare-ups. Discolored areas will become more noticeable alongside tanned or burnt skin. Other sensitive skin issues are also frequently exacerbated by more exposure to sunlight.
Enjoy the summer sunshine sensibly by taking the proper precautions to protect your skin. Some suggestions include:
- Avoid the strongest sunlight of the day (11 am to 3 pm). Time your visits to the beach or pool for early morning or late evening.
- Take advantage of available shade. Trees, umbrellas or awnings can provide significant protection from direct sunlight.
- Wear protective clothing. Flowy, loose clothing can prevent overheating while shielding sensitive skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
- Continue any skincare routine and/or medications prescribed by your dermatologist.
- Maintain a diet that includes plenty of vitamins necessary for building healthy skin and minimizing condition flare-ups.
- Use a sunscreen product designed for sensitive skin.
Elta MD UV Elements Clear SPF 46
Elta MD UV Elements Clear SPF 46 is designed to help calm and protect sensitive skin types, especially when you have troublesome skin conditions that are aggravated by the sun. There is no oily residue and the zinc oxide-based formula is fragrance-free, paraben-free, oil-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic to be safe for all skin types and conditions.
This superior product from Elta MD provides guaranteed protection against UVA/UVB rays while soothing sensitive skin. Use liberally while outdoors for the ultimate protection for your problematic skin. This product is highly recommended by our aestheticians at ParsaMD MedSpa for our clients with skin conditions that require ongoing treatment.
Order yours today and use the code parsamd when shopping for extra savings!