What Dries My Skin?Your skin is the largest organ in your body, so caring for it properly is essential. Which of the following factors could be drying out your skin and contributing to advanced aging?
- Scents – some perfumes can irritate and dry skin.
- Soap – many popular soaps remove the essential oil from skin, leaving it dry.
- Genetics – yes, your family could predispose you to having dry skin.
- Hard Water – hard water in some locales can prevent your skin from absorbing moisturizers.
- Acne treatments – salicylic acid and retinol, popular acne treatments, can dry skin.
- Dry air – warmer air draws down humidity levels, causing dry skin.
- Frequent hand washing – this keeps skin dry and irritated.
- Aging – our skin can dry out more as we grow old.
- Medical conditions – some medical conditions and treatments can have the side-effect of drying out skin.
- Sunshine – excessive sun exposure dries out the skin and actually speeds the appearance of aging.
Alastin Skincare Ultra-Light Moisturizer
Alastin Skincare Ultra-Light Moisturizer glides on easily and is perfect for aged, damaged and sunburnt skin, or sensitive skin that requires special attention.
Ceramides, white tea extracts, silver mushroom and ginger extracts gently restore and hydrate your skin, soothing and calming irritated skin and protecting its natural barrier. Patented TriHex Technology® actively promotes and supports new, healthy elastin and collagen, with Tripeptide-1 and Hexapeptide-12 to promote smoother, more even skin.
By reducing elements that impact your skin’s moisture retention, and adding Alastin Skincare Ultra-Light Moisturizer to your daily skincare routine, you could look years younger and more vibrant. Order your supply now from the ParsaMD online store and be sure to use the code ‘parsamd’ when you order.