- Makeup – Just how much chemical enhancement do you wear on your face each day? And, are you using the best type of makeup to protect your skin from damage and premature aging?
- Cleansers – You may be trying to keep your facial skin clean by removing old makeup, dirt, oil and other debris every day, but the wrong routine or products can actually do more harm than good.
- Sunshine – You already know how harmful the sun’s UV rays can be to your skin. This insidious invader seeps around your sunglasses and through shallow efforts at sunscreen use every day, day after day, and does its damage without us realizing it.
- Pollutants in the Air – Environmental toxins and free radicals are all around us in the air, invisibly accelerating the aging process and causing damage to unprotected skin.
Is your cleansing routine deeply cleaning while nourishing and healing your delicate facial skin?
SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser
The skilled aestheticians at our own ParsaMD MedSpa in Beverly Hills routinely use and recommend SkinMedica AHA/BHA Exfoliating Cleanser with our clients. Its specially formulated ingredients include:
- Lactic Acid
- Glycolic Acid
- Citric Acid
- Malic Acid
- Jojoba Oil
- Salicylic Acid, an exfoliating beta-hydroxy acid (BHA)